The following scholarship applications are located in the guidance office:
1. Better Business Bureau Foundation of Northwest Florida Ethics Scholarship. Juniors and seniors may apply. Deadline is March 31, 2017.
2. Northwest Florida Gator Club Scholarship. Available to seniors who have been accepted to the University of Florida. Deadline is April 3. 2017.
3. Pensacola Connection, Inc. Must be involved in school, community, and church activities.
Deadline is April 15, 2017.
4. Johnson Scholarship Foundation. Available to children of UPS employees or retirees who live in Florida. Deadline is April 15, 2017.
5. Student-View Scholarship Program. Seniors who plan to attend a four-year, community/junior college or career school may apply. Deadline is April 22, 2017.
-Application to the 2017 Florida State University Young Scholars Program, a prestigious six-week residential summer science and mathematics experience for outstanding students of Florida's public high schools. Deadline February 15, 2017.
-Smith College, Northampton, MA, Summer Precollege Programs for High School Girls.
-Furman University, Greenville, SC, Summer Scholars.
Important Information / Dates to Remember
Senior Dues - $20.00 Should be paid to Mrs. Kelley in Room 240. Dues cover Senior-only events during the year and senior end-of-year activities including, but not limited to: senior video, senior breakfast, senior-only events during the year at the Senior Café, senior honors and recognition at Honors Night and Graduation
12/1/16 Herff Jones Assembly (9:30 a.m. - Auditorium)
12/8/16 Herff Jones Orders Due (All Lunches - Atrium)
4/30/17 Baccalaureate (1:15 p.m. - Hosted by Olive Baptist; details to follow)
5/15/17 - 5/18/17 SENIOR EXAMS (SCHEDULE TO FOLLOW)
5/19/17 Senior Breakfast (9:00 a.m. - Cafeteria)
5/19/17 Cap and Gown Distribution (10:00 a.m. - Gym; all fees/fines must be paid in full)
5/22/17 Graduation Practice (1:30 p.m. - Cafeteria; then released by HR to start practice)
5/22/17 Final Cap/Gown Distribution (3:30 p.m.; all fees/fines must be paid in full)
5/23/17 Senior Honors Night (6:00 p.m. - Gym)
5/25/17 Graduation (11:00 a.m. - Pensacola Bay Center)
5/25/17 Project Graduation (10:00 p.m. - Students meet in BTWHS Cafeteria to board buses for Sam's Fun City. Return to BTWHS on 5/26/17 at 5:00 a.m. Students attending are required to ride bus!)
Need scholarships? Click here to view a list of available scholarships.