The graduation requirements for the class of 2018 are now available.
Click here to view and download the document.
The Ron Brown Scholar Program, named in honor of the first African American to be appointed secretary of commerce, is pleased to announce the opening of the Guided Pathway Support Program.
The program is designed to help college-bound students navigate the admissions process. See Ms. Reeves for application information.
Deadline is May 31, 2017.
Congressman Mat Gaetz invites the community to join him for Service Academy and ROTC Nights. Information will be shared about the admission & nomination process and a chance
to meet representatives from the Air Force, Navy and Coast Guard Academies.
Date: April 17 at Pine Forest high School from 6 to 8 p.m.
Civitan National Leadership Forum is June 4 - 9, 2017, This is an opportunity to learn about leadership development, an understanding of free enterprise, examine foreign policy, and meet other outstanding student leaders from across the country. The Leadership Forum is open to students 9 -12th grade.
All expenses will be paid by the Civitan Club of Pensacola.
Deadline is April 27. See your counselor for more information.
Step-by-Step College Planning Help
Your junior year of high school is “crunch time” for figuring out what comes after graduation. This FREE eBook, from the college and career readiness experts at ACT, gives you useful tips, advice, and strategies for planning a path to college and career.
You’ll find out:
- Why your school counselor is your new best friend
- Why high school seniors are great mentors for college planning
- Why colleges and employers love extracurricular activities
- Which high school courses are crucial for getting into college
- Why it’s OK not to know your future goals
- What work skills you need if you choose not to attend college
- Which websites will help you pay for college