Step-by-Step College Planning Help
Your junior year of high school is “crunch time” for figuring out what comes after graduation. This FREE eBook, from the college and career readiness experts at ACT, gives you useful tips, advice, and strategies for planning a path to college and career.
You’ll find out:
- Why your school counselor is your new best friend
- Why high school seniors are great mentors for college planning
- Why colleges and employers love extracurricular activities
- Which high school courses are crucial for getting into college
- Why it’s OK not to know your future goals
- What work skills you need if you choose not to attend college
- Which websites will help you pay for college
The graduation requirements for the class of 2018 are now available.
Click here to view and download the document.