Welcome to Guidance
Do you need to see a guidance counselor? Below are the instructions to set up a meeting.
Students: sign up on your grade-level counselor's door
Parents: appointments are preferred
Attend a free online event to help you understand your ACT Score Report.
Saturday, February 25 | 1 p.m. ET
Already took the ACT test? Not sure what to do next? We invite you to join us for a free online event to help you make the best use of the information in your ACT Score Report. Experience a live session that will walk you through the details of this report, and provide an overview of the powerful interactive instruction available through ACT® Kaplan® Online Prep Live.
Bookmark this page and plan on joining us on the above date. If you can’t make the live event, check back later for a free on-demand recording of the presentation.
Financial Aid Day
The following scholarship applications are located in the guidance office:
1. Better Business Bureau Foundation of Northwest Florida Ethics Scholarship. Juniors and seniors may apply. Deadline is March 31, 2017.
2. Northwest Florida Gator Club Scholarship. Available to seniors who have been accepted to the University of Florida. Deadline is April 3. 2017.
3. Pensacola Connection, Inc. Must be involved in school, community, and church activities.
Deadline is April 15, 2017.
4. Johnson Scholarship Foundation. Available to children of UPS employees or retirees who live in Florida. Deadline is April 15, 2017.
5. Student-View Scholarship Program. Seniors who plan to attend a four-year, community/junior college or career school may apply. Deadline is April 22, 2017.
-Application to the 2017 Florida State University Young Scholars Program, a prestigious six-week residential summer science and mathematics experience for outstanding students of Florida's public high schools. Deadline February 15, 2017.
-Smith College, Northampton, MA, Summer Precollege Programs for High School Girls.
-Furman University, Greenville, SC, Summer Scholars.
PSC Career Coach
Career Coach is a new tool launched by Pensacola State College.
Career Coach is easy to use and delivers the most current local data on wages, employment, job postings, and associated education and training. It is available to help students by providing career exploration lessons at the middle and high school levels
You can get to the site from the PSC home page, www.pensacolastate.edu or by clicking on the graphic below: